Castle de Haar is the largest castle in the Netherlands. Built by the Dutch neo-Gothic master Kuipers at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries for members of the Rothschild family.
It is located near the village of Harsulens near Utrecht on the site of the castle of the medieval feudal lords. The manor ensemble also includes a chapel and a large park.
- 10 Best Castles In Spain That Gives A Glimpse Into Its Magnificent Past!
- Castelu Peles: Sinaia, Peles Castle-Romania
- Charming Picture of a Beautiful Comanche Mother and Child, Circa 1911
- Immediate Threat to America: National Security Compromised by Forced Injection
- Elder’s Meditation of the Day November 26