What’s interesting is that the regime wants to steal a medicine they claim doesn’t even work. They always tell on themselves eventually.
The US Food and Drug Administration is colluding with the US Postal Service to intercept inbound international shipments of Covid wonder drug ivermectin, reports circulating on social media claim.
According to letters from the FDA being shared online, the federal regulatory agency blocked shipments of ivermectin from reaching their intended recipients as they came through ports of entry.
“A shipment addressed to you from a foreign country is being held by the post office at the request of the US Food and Drug Administration,” reads one letter shared by attorney Aaron Siri.
According to the letter, the package containing 200 tablets of “Iverheal ivermectin tablets” was intercepted at the JFK Airport Port of Entry on November 9, 2021.
In another letter, the FDA intercepted 300 tablets of “Iverpac12” back in August, which they said were “subject to refusal of admission into the United States and are subject to administrative destruction.”
News of the FDA’s collusion with the US Postal Service comes as more people seek the effective drug and other preventative early treatments to remedy Covid-19 symptoms.
Meanwhile, the FDA has continued it’s fear-mongering campaign advising Americans not to consume the “horse dewormer” drug to treat Covid, as it has not been formally approved.
Get prepared for flu season and cut out Big pHarma with these amazing supplements! Click banners below to complete your survival 1st Aid Kit:
- Breaking: FDA Covering 160k Vaxx Injuries, CDC Admits Jabbed Parents Killing Kids
- Trump Will Be President Again, There Will Be No Deep State?
- US Doctors Targeted And Rounded Up: Biden Regime Will Force Life-Saving Doctors Into Asylums
- FDA Approved Oral Anti-Blood Clot Drug for Children Just Months Before Youth Vaccine Rollout
- Wow! Dr. Charles Hoffe Delivers a Dose of Reality You Can’t Afford to Miss!!!