Things seem to be crashing down all around us and we are being herded like sheep to slaughter. Big government has attempted to forced vaccines, mask wearing, and enforce their slave mandates.
It is being reported that big banks are temporarily closing branches across the nation as they cope with labor shortages and ongoing complications from Covid-19, including the arrival of the more contagious Omicron variant.
It mirrors widespread branch closures at the start of the pandemic in March 2020 when many thought the economic lockdown would be measured in weeks. The new round of temporary closures — sometimes occurring sporadically — are sparking anger, confusion and angst among customers.
“Many of our locations may have reduced hours, alternate days of operations or may have been temporarily closed,” Bank of America Corp. (NYSE: BAC) tells customers on its website.
“We are doing everything we can to reopen as soon as possible, though some locations may remain closed for an extended period of time.”
Get prepared for flu season and cut out Big pHarma with these amazing supplements! Click banners below to complete your survival 1st Aid Kit:
- Exclusive: Trump’s Chief 1-On-1: 2020 Election COVID-19, Bioweapon, and China Ties
- Max Igan: How Much Are People Really Prepared to Take?
- Doctor Dead After Vaxx Discovery: Dr. Noack Dead After Locating Graphene Hydroxide
- Michael Jaco Update: Are Interstate Highways and Airports About to Be Shut Down Because of Moronic?
- Michael Jaco Alert: Disinformation Is Running Rampant – This Happens Before the Coup de Grace!