“Male and female is fundamental to life; partners in work to be done.”
–Oren R. Lyons, Spokesman, Traditional Circle of Elders
The Great Spirit created a system which would allow us to reproduce, to have companionship, to love, to laugh, to cry, and be happy. Man and Woman each have gifts the other doesn’t have.
But, together they have these gifts to share with each other. The Great Spirit made it this way.
So let us treat each other with respect. Let us look upon each other in a sacred way.
Grandfather, Grandmother, bring the spirits to teach us.
Copied with the permission of Don L. Coyhis, from the book Meditations with Native American Elders: The Four Seasons
Get prepared for flu season and cut out Big pHarma with these amazing supplements! Click banners below to complete your survival 1st Aid Kit:
- Elder’s Meditation of the Day December 9
- Elder’s Meditation of the Day December 20
- Elder’s Meditation of the Day December 10
- Elder’s Meditation of the Day December 15
- Elder’s Meditation of the Day November 27