“In our traditional ways, the woman is the foundation of the family.”
–Haida Gwaii Traditional Circle of Elders
We must pay attention to the role of the woman in the family.
She is the heartbeat of the family. She should be respected and treated in a sacred manner. We should listen to her guidance. We should help make her role easier by helping with chores or just telling her how much we appreciate her.
Great Spirit, I ask you to bless all the moms.
Copied with the permission of Don L. Coyhis, from the book Meditations with Native American Elders: The Four Seasons
Get prepared for flu season and cut out Big pHarma with these amazing supplements! Click banners below to complete your survival 1st Aid Kit:
- Elder’s Meditation of the Day December 8
- Elder’s Meditation of the Day December 14
- Elder’s Meditation of the Day November 27
- Elder’s Meditation of the Day December 15
- Elder’s Meditation of the Day December 18