“The Natural Law is a spiritual law. Its powers are both light and dark.”
–Oren R. Lyons, Spokesman Traditional Circle of Elders
There are some characteristics that are evident in the system which the Creator made. He made balance, harmony, and polarity. In other words, every (+) plus has a (-) minus.
Every positive has a negative; every up has a down; every problem has a solution. The Spiritual Law is the same – it has light and dark. Both are good, so both need to be honored. Lessons can be learned on both sides.
Great Spirit, teach me the powers of the Natural Laws.
Copied with the permission of Don L. Coyhis, from the book Meditations with Native American Elders: The Four Seasons
Get prepared for flu season and cut out Big pHarma with these amazing supplements! Click banners below to complete your survival 1st Aid Kit:
- Elder’s Meditation of the Day December 9
- Elder’s Meditation of the Day December 14
- Elder’s Meditation of the Day December 3
- Elder’s Meditation of the Day November 25
- Elder’s Meditation of the Day November 28