“People say that crisis changes people and turns ordinary people into wiser or more responsible ones.”
–Wilma Mankiller, CHEROKEE
There is a saying, conflict precedes clarity. The Medicine Wheel teachings say, in order for something to change it must first go through a struggle. When a crisis enters our lives, other powers are there to help us. We will learn some lessons. Will I honor and respect the next crisis?
Great Spirit, if a crisis occurs today, let me learn the lessons of wisdom.
Copied with the permission of Don L. Coyhis, from the book Meditations with Native American Elders: The Four Seasons
Get prepared for flu season and cut out Big pHarma with these amazing supplements! Click banners below to complete your survival 1st Aid Kit:
- Elder’s Meditation of the Day December 13
- Elder’s Meditation of the Day November 27
- Elder’s Meditation of the Day December 10
- Elder’s Meditation of the Day December 14
- Elder’s Meditation of the Day December 15