In a motion filed against the FDA to expedite the release of documents pertaining to the vaccines, the FDA argues that it cannot process 80,000 pages a month.
My question then would be if they cannot process this proof that quickly, then how did they process the authorization of the vaccine to the public so quickly?
Full court motion documents can be seen here:
Get prepared for flu season and cut out Big pHarma with these amazing supplements! Click banners below to complete your survival 1st Aid Kit:
- The Hospital Will Kill You: Here’s How to Prevent It
- Another Murder?? French Virologist Luc Montagnier Found Dead Six Days After Confirming HIV in Vaccine!!
- Military Documents About Gain of Function Contradict Fauci Testimony Under Oath
- Bombshell: Court Ordered Report Released: Vaccines Killed 1223 at Start of Vaccine Program
- New Zealand Jab Victim Speaking Out